Background

Saturday, November 29, 2008

What a busy time!

I am THANKFUL for my Thanksgiving break!! I am also very appreciative for all of the clients I have gotten to take pictures of. What a cool adventure I am having right now!!

The Hart Family




Amoreena and I teach at MES together! Her family is beautiful and I am so happy I got to help them make their memories last!

The Doss Family



Denise Doss and I also work together! She is a great lady and her kids are so photogenic. Thanks for letting me take your family photos!

Matt's Senior photos and The Miller Family!



I met Matt's mom through Janie (I teach with her)! They are a fantastic family full of humor! Thanks for the laughs!

Jamie and Darold!



Jamie is a longtime friend! I have the blessing of taking their wedding photos in the spring time! Darold and Jamie were so much fun! Congrats you two lovebirds! Thanks for letting me have the honor of taking these special photos!!

0 comments:

Followers